Any Park Members?

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Oldest posts first ]

thompidoo

43, male

Re: Any Park Members?

from thompidoo on 05/16/2018 12:57 PM

I was a Park member from my first year of uni in 1998.  One of my old friends, Triona, who I went to school with, invited me to join so that I could keep in touch with her easier.  Her name in the Park was xbel.  Sadly she died in a car accident in 2004.  I can't remember for sure what my name was, though it could possibly have been Navaho or Oomwaha or something. Great Lord Navaho or GLN kind of rings some bells. I was friends with Splash (real name Diana), who lives in Canada; Rebecca in Sacramento, CA...I remember Thwack...there were others but I can't remember now, although I suspect some will come back to me tonight.  So many good times.  I miss The Park.

Reply Edited on 05/16/2018 01:00 PM.

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

from brentnhunter on 04/22/2018 12:40 AM

Hey there MarbleMan, welcome to ECC!

MarbleMan

47, male

from MarbleMan on 04/18/2018 11:46 PM

Hello Pickles!  Marble Man Mike here!  :)  Hope all is well with ya these days. 

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

from brentnhunter on 02/22/2018 03:40 PM

Hi Jewel!  So nice to see you here!  I hope you're doing well!

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

from brentnhunter on 02/22/2018 03:39 PM

Welcome to ECC, Mike!

MadMike

57, male

from MadMike on 12/29/2017 09:19 AM

Yes, I used the same name. Joined about 1995.

Jewel

68, female

from Jewel on 12/13/2017 08:50 AM

Hi all, I was Jewel from Brisbane Australia. I was often in the Romantic 40s and the 40s rooms. Though I visited other rooms over the years. 

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

from brentnhunter on 09/25/2017 03:04 AM

Thanks for your post and for finding ECC, Arkie.  Welcome!

Arkie

67, male

from Arkie on 09/23/2017 03:26 PM

It's nice to see a few old Park members here. It really was an incredable place in it's time. With all of the modern communications available I'm not sure a chat room would survive now although it's not without it's own charms. With the modern technology you only communicate with people you already know, for the most part. With the chat rooms, you had the oppertunity to meet and get to know all kinds of new people from around the world. You made many new friends, or aquaintences. It was a place I know that I was always anxious to go. While most people might have spent their friday nights out on the town I always found it more pleasurable to sit down in front of my computer and visit with all my online friends. That may sound a little weird, but the chatroom held it's own magic, it's own fun. Those of you that had this experience will understand where I'm coming from. For those of you that didn't. I'm sorry. You missed a fantastic adventure or experience.

I hope to see more of the people I remember on here. I chatted mostly in the 40 something room, thus my age at the time.
Best wishes to all. :)

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

from brentnhunter on 07/24/2017 02:41 AM

Welcome to ECC, Pickles/Denizon!

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum